We are The Best Port St. Lucie Pest Control Company
Hitman Pest Control Services
Hitman Pest Control aims to provide exceptional service within the Indian River, Martin, St. Lucie, South Brevard and Palm Beach counties. We’re known as THE Port St. Lucie pest control, but also do well in counties touching us.
When you put a hit on your pests with Hitman Pest Control you are guaranteed:
- 35 years of experience
- Professional, and courteous service
- Customized services to meet your needs
- Quality inspection and eradication
- The best value for your money
Armed with the best products and treatments in the industry and our experience. Hitman Pest Control is the clear choice for your pest control needs. We are 110% committed to exceeding your expectations. We are so confident in this that all our services are backed with a satisfaction or money back guarantee. No contracts necessary for residential services, an old fashioned hand shake will do.
For a quick estimate, call the Hitman at 772-634-2798 call the Hitman at 772-634-2798.
Maintaining Beautiful Homes and Gardens in Florida
Florida boasts of many beautiful homes with interesting landscape designs. The residents take care to embrace the friendly landscaping practices of conserving water and minimizing the need for pesticides. Due to the subtropical climate that it enjoys, people flock to their beaches and enjoy the warm weather.
THE Port St. Lucie Pest Control
The City of Port St Lucie is located on the east coast of Florida. If you drive around the city you will see many beautiful homes and lush lawns that have been well maintained by the residents. Due to the weather, many types of pests and termites have pervaded the area and seek shelter and food in these homes and gardens. The residents take pride in maintaining their homes and look after their manicured lawns with care.
Fortunately, there are many companies that offer pest removal in Port St Lucie and other parts of Florida. These licensed and qualified service providers are knowledgeable about the various types of pests that attack homes and after a great deal of research and experiments come up with great solutions for eradicating them.
Jensen Beach Pest Control
Once known as the “Pineapple Capital of the World, Jensen Beach is renowned for its shopping center and fine dining. Tourists who come to this part of the world often enjoy driving around the city and looking at the stunning homes and interesting gardens. The homeowners here take great pains in maintaining their homes and trying to ward off pesky intruders. Pest removal in Jensen beach area is provided by reputable companies that have the experience and know-how in exterminating these pests.
Stuart Pest Control
Pest removal in Stuart Fl is carried out by specialists that send out qualified technicians to handle any type of termite or pest that attacks homes and gardens in this area. Stuart Fl is located on the Treasure Coast of Florida and is also referred to as the “Sailfish Capital of the World”. They enjoy a subtropical humid climate which also brings with it different types of insects, ants, and creepy crawlies.
Palm City Pest Control
Palm City is located in Martin County and is a census-designated place in Florida. Homeowners with large properties find it difficult to keep pests and termites away from their homes. They depend on pest removal in Palm City service providers to ensure that they prevent damage to their gardens and homes.
People living in any of the cities in Florida can check out the best pest removal company in their area and get them to inspect their properties before signing a contract with them for pest treatment and control.
Identifying problems with pests can help protect properties
Homeowners have to be constantly on guard to keep pests and termites away from their homes. Termites cause extensive damage in urban and suburban environments and are the bane of property owners in Florida. There are over 50 species of termites that make their way into homes and gardens and it is the responsibility of every homeowner to ensure that they do everything in their power to keep their homes safe and secure.
Some homeowners own large homes with small gardens which they use to enjoy spending time with their children. Others build swimming pools and grow their own vegetables. They take pride in looking after their homes and ensuring that their family members are healthy. The environment should be clean and protected at all times.
Property owners find that many insurance companies do not cover damages due to termite attacks and therefore have to depend on pest removal in Port St. Lucie for pest control to ensure that their homes are protected. When purchasing or selling a home, it is important to find out the extent of cover one can expect to cover damages caused by pests, hurricanes or other factors. Read the fine lines as well as the terms and conditions to arm yourself with knowledge on how to maximize protection for your home.
Types of pests in Port Saint Lucie
Cockroaches, cow ants, fire ants and other types of ants enter homes through crevices and cracks. They seek shelter and food and once they find a place where they expect to be comfortable, they make their homes and end up destroying the areas. Bugs, fleas, mites and rodents also enter homes and hide under mattresses, dark cupboards, under kitchen counters and other places in the home. Mosquitoes and fleas sting humans and cause angst by leaving bruises and causing pain. Children, pets and elderly members in the family should be protected from harm that can be caused when such intruders pervade the kitchens and contaminate the food.
Whiteflies, slugs, grub worms and birds cause havoc in the garden. Mice, gophers, squirrels will attack for food and eat anything that comes their way. Rats and rodents in different sizes are also a nuisance as they are carriers of diseases and destroy furniture in the homes. They hide in kitchens, attics and quickly multiply. Various types of snails, insects and bugs attack the leaves of certain plants and damage the lawns. Homeowners use pesticides, baits and traps to catch these insects but it is not easy to ensure that they are completely destroyed. It is therefore essential to call a pest removal in Jensen beach and have them come over and deal with the situation.
There are various suggestions offered for maintaining a home that is pest-free.
- Care should be taken to seal all entry points to ensure that tiny ants and insects do not find their way into the home.
- There should be no tears or gaps when fitting screens onto doors and window sills should be firmly shut to keep pests at bay.
- The rooms in the home and the furniture should be regularly vacuumed. Mattresses and pillows should be aired regularly to prevent bedbugs and fleas settling on them. Frequent dusting and sweeping is recommended.
- The kitchen attracts many cockroaches, mice and ants as food is stored here. The cupboards should be frequently cleaned and spills removed. If there are any food or drink spills on the floor, they should be mopped up and all jars and containers containing food should be tightly sealed. Cockroaches and ants find their way into these bottles and jars even if there is a tiny space available.
- The kitchen counters should be wiped with a damp cloth every night and no utensils should clutter the kitchen sink. Cockroaches hide in dark and damp corners and these should be frequently inspected and repellents used to ensure that they are destroyed.
If the situation gets out of control, the pests start damaging the walls, wood, furniture and clothing in the house. Before that happens it is imperative to seek pest removal in Stuart Fl and ensure that they are completely eradicated.
Gardens and lawns also attract pests in different sizes and types. In order to ensure that your property is safe, frequent inspections are necessary. Call for pest removal in Palm City when you notice hornets or wasps as they can build nests and cause a lot of problems in the garden.
Certain precautions should be taken by homeowners in order to protect their gardens.
- It is important to check that there is no stagnant water left to lie around in the garden.
- Mosquitoes are a menace and tend to increase and multiply practically overnight. They are the carriers of diseases and transmit them to humans and pets.
- Fleas settle on dogs if they are not regularly bathed and brushed. They are also attracted to dirty bowls and water that is lying around. They attack pets that sit around in the porch and it is important to keep this area clean and sanitized.
- Ants form colonies in the garden and sent out their soldier troops to the homes to forage for food. They bring back food for their queen and increase and multiply overnight. When you see these ants you should immediately call a local Port St. Lucie pest control company to eradicate them completely.
- Some types of pests like the whitefly and aphids settle on plants and attract bigger insects and worms that will destroy the plants. It is important to use the right pesticide spray to get rid of these insects and pests.
- Caterpillars, snails, slugs and grub worms are also found in the gardens. Many types of baits and traps are available in the stores to get rid of them and periodic inspection is necessary to get rid of these pests.
- Birds also create havoc as they attack the vegetable garden and form nests wherever they find a cozy nook. It is necessary to get them out of the garden as they are messy and leave their droppings all over the place.
- Some insects such as ladybugs are generally introduced in the garden to take care of other worms and insects that harm the plants. They can be bought in stores and kept among the plants. While some of the worms and insects are good for the garden, they are sought out and destroyed by the pests.
In an attempt to get rid of these pests, homeowners desperately try to find pesticides and baits that will destroy these pests. Unfortunately, many of these pesticides contain chemicals that cause adverse reactions especially when they are ingested. For instance, if you plant some vegetables and use harmful pesticides, they will cause harm when you eat the vegetables.
When getting rid of pesticides spillovers and baits, it is important to ensure that they are not dumped carelessly. There is a danger of the drinking water getting contaminated. It is very important to take care that these are safely dumped in recommended areas away from home. Check with the local health authorities and use the services of a reputed pest control company to keep your home safe and free from lurking pests.
There are many new pesticide repellents and products that are in the market that are considered safe for use in the gardens. Some of the organic oils used do not cause much harm though the quantities and mixes should be used strictly according to the instructions on the package. Talk to the dealers and find out more on the topic before using them.
Every attempt is being made by the health authorities to ensure that homeowners are able to protect their homes and properties. Many pest control companies offer practical advice and come up with solutions to take care of removal of pests.
Gaining sufficient knowledge of the different types of pests and termites is useful when one is taking care of a property. There are many ways to find out about pest control and remedies online. It is not enough to learn to insect identification but also it is important to find out how to get rid of them permanently. The internet is a great place to get information on various topics. Look for discussion forums where you can chat and get recommendations, tips and suggestions from others regarding specific problems. Reviews and testimonials from customers are also available to learn about the best Port St. Lucie pest control in Florida. This will help you to locate the best pest control service provider in your area.
Homeowners should select a service provider close to their home. They should talk to their family members or friends and get referrals. Call up the pest control company and let them know your problem. Fix an appointment with them and let them inspect your home. Once they identify the problem, they will try to locate the source and also check the extent of damage. Based on this, they will offer a tailored package with a quote or suggest pest removal treatment to ensure that the pests are destroyed.
In order to maintain a good home and garden, it is advisable to seek an annual maintenance contract with a reputed service provider. They offer warranties and guarantees which will help to protect your home and ensure that every member in the home is safe.